Mr. Mejia College Counselor [email protected]
College Office is at the LIBRARY
Google Classroom: nxmr5du
Community College Applications and Private College applications (Common App) open!!
Help available at College Office nutrition, lunch, and after school or by appointment
FAFSA is a graduation requirement and open now!
It has been redesigned and easier than ever!
No Social Security Number? No problem, do DREAM ACT
College Office News
- UC/CSU are not using SAT for admissions, though they can use scores for English and math placement
- Most private colleges are test optional
- SAT is required for academies and select universities such as MIT and Georgetown University
- Students who are eligible for free/reduced lunch can request a SAT fee waiver. Send me a screenshot of your SAT registration or come by the College Office with your SAT registration screen. The fee waiver is good for 2 SAT tests. SAT Registration
- All Seniors should complete the FAFSA/Dream Act before June 30th in order to receive financial aid or be eligible for free tuition at community colleges (California College Promise)
- Start with FSA ID for you and your parent No Social Security Number? No problem. Complete the Dream Act (Dream Act español)
Complete Webgrants 4 Students to find out your award amount